Saturday, March 29, 2014

SUMMER RECAP 2013: Climbing the same mountain 3 times, Switzerland

 

I had a whole saturday to "kill" alone in interlaken. My friends did not get in until Sunday. So what did I decide to do? Well I wanted to do something active and close by and accessible. So I decided to climb hyder klum which is a mountain right above interlaken. You don't have to take a lift or anything you just get right on at the far side of town. So I wandered around and then climbed up.




But this was funny because this is the exact same climb I did the year before with my friend lucy. So I was climbing the same mountain twice.


 Oh well can't hurt right? Let's do this!

It took me about 3.5 hours round trip and was a very nice hike!

So then it gets better. The next day my friends were getting in around 12:00. And it was then that I realized they would count on me to show them around and with only a half day our only viable option would have to be, again, harder klum.




So that, is how I ended up climbing the same mountain 3 times.

At least the view is worth it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment